- Integrity: As the voice of our client, we believe in acting with integrity, and respectfully representing the brand and legacy that each organization holds dear.
- Trust: We strive to develop open, honest and productive relationships with our clients, even if it means that sometimes the message we send is not always what the client wants to hear.
- Common Sense: Business is tense enough. Why over complicate it? We strive to make complicated marketing theories common sense for our clients.
- Relationships: Our clients are our partners, and as their business grows and succeeds, so does ours. Therefore, Red Plate Marketing is committed to developing long-term, trusting and productive relationships with our clients based on experience and results.
- Work Smarter: While hard work is at the core of Red Plate's founding, we believe that working smarter gets the job done right the first time around.
- Personal Lives: While we do our best to make ourselves readily available for our clients, we also value a work-life balance that helps satisfy the personal and professional needs of our employees. In our founder's words "Family first. Everything else is second."
- Fun: If you don't love what you do, why are you doing it? While we are a dedicated, relentless group of marketing experts, we also believe in laughing along the way.
- Lifelong Learning: We believe that every encounter we make with or on behalf of a client is a lesson to better ourselves, personally and professionally.